Welcome To Our Customer Appriciation Monthly Raffle
Raffle Participation Rules
By participating, you agree:
Entry Participant must be the name of the person designated on the Limited Power of Attorney Form enclosed within your notification letter.
The entry card is non-transferable to anyone else.
Entriant must be at least 18 years of age.
Entriant recieves one entry card per notification
Entriant need not be a resident of the State of Florida.
Only one (1) individual may be identified as an entry owner.
Entry card must be recieved with all required documents that allows Tracie Lowe, CPA to process the refund.
By entering the Customer Appreciation Raffle, the entriant acknowledges that he/she is aware of, and agrees to abide by, the Raffle Participation Rules.
Each entry ticket will be entered into the monthly drawing when recieved. Each entry card has a separate and equal chance to win. After each monthly drawing that batch of entriants will be securely disposed.
Date of Raffle Drawing
The raffle drawing shall be held at the Tracie Lowe, CPA Office in Brandon, Florida each last day of the month.
Winner will be notified with the contact information provided. Winner has 30 days to take delivery of the Raffle Prize or forfeit all claims thereto.
Any person who engages in conduct designed to corrupt the outcome of the raffle activity with the purpose to defraud, or knowing that he/she is facilitating a fraud, will be banned for entry.
Winner notification will be posted on our website page and other social media pages. Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and statements for publicity purposes by Tracie Lowe, CPA without any further compensation
Documents Required for Entry
- Returned Limited Power of Attorney Signed and Dated
- Identification Verfication (Copy of ID or Completed Notarized Statement with Notary Stamp)
- Entry Card Completed That Accompanies All Required Documents
- 1, 2, & 3 Items Above Returned to Tracie Lowe, CPA within 30 days of Date of Notification Letter
- THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS,AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.