Tel:   813-685-8400

Expert of Experts


frequently asked questions

If you received a letter from that includes a Limited Power of Attorney, it could be funds owed to you, your business, or a relative. In order for the CPA to represent you, the Government Disbursement Department requires you to sign and date our agreement (Limited Power of Attorney) and provide verfication of your identity. This requires a current Federally issued photo ID. For example, driver’s license, Military ID, or Passport. You may also have a notary verify your identity and send in the Notarized Statement that was included in our correspondance.

Individual Accounts – If you received an agreement in your name, please sign and date the Agreement and make a photocopy of your Federal Issued ID or include the completed Notarized Statement.

Business Accounts – If you received an agreement regarding your current or previously owned company, the contract must be signed by an officer listed on the most recent annual report. If your company is no longer in business, you must provide a current Federal ID or completed the Notarized Statement.

Estate Accounts – If you received a letter regarding an Estate or someone who is deceased, the funds in question maybe listed as an inheritance. Our process begins with you completing the Limited Power of Attorney. Once our office has recieved this form from you, we walk you through the recovery of an inheriting the funds.

There are many scams that people are propositioned with everyday. We want you to feel totally secure and aware of our company before you send anything in the mail. You can verfiy our firm with the State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. You can also verify our Firm with at which is the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations. We are also Credentialed with Better Business Bureau of West Florida.
If money is held by a Company or Government Entity, the Company must make an effort to return the money to you. Sometimes, the Company is unable to locate you or verify your identity to ensure it is returned to the proper owner. As a Florida Law requirement, your funds are turned over to the government as unclaimed property. These Trust Funds have accrued mostly from matured, abandoned, financial institutions, insurance apolicies, deposits held on account, or disbursed securities and trust holdings. Even financial instutions must turnover safe deposit box assets from abadoned deposit boxes. The value of those contents are returned to the owner of the safe deposit box.
Yes, we never ask you to pay us any money from your pocket. We are a Represetative of the State of Florida. Our fee for processing your claim is remitted to us directly from the State of Florida. Within the Limited Power of Attorney, our fee is disclosed to you. You authorize a deduction from the account balance. The remaining balance is remitted directly to you. Therefore, if we are unsuccessful in recovering your funds, there is no fee from our office. We will never ask you for money or reimbursement.
The Claim Process
We are trained and understand what is required to recover your money for you. The claim process can be difficult and time consuming. Our expertise and professional understanding elimiantes the red tape of the government processes. We know all the requirements and work deligently and fast to send you your monies ASAP.
A Limited Power of Attorney allows us to represent you for your claim. It only allows us to represent you to the State of Florida regarding the property accounts listed. We can not use the Limited Power of Attorney to represent you in any other matter or legal scenerio.
There are many individuals that share the same name. This is why we must validate your name and identity. You must send us a photocopy of a current issued Federal Identification. This may be a Driver's License, Passport, or Military ID. You may also send us a Notarized Sworn Statement that has been reviewed and stamped by a Notary of your choice. The notary must be presented with your Federal issued ID. The notary can not mark personally known on the Notarized Sworn Statement.
You may used the Notarized Sworn Statement. If you do not have a valid ID or your ID is expired, you can use a Notarized Sworn Statement. If you are a power of attorney or a legal guardian trying to assist someone in claiming funds, you can use an Affidavit Attesting to Claimants Identity. Call our office and we can provide this document to you.
Our firm works to assist individuals and businesses in the return their property and money. Correspondence is sent to those people whom we believe may be entitled to money held in the State Trust Account. This money can be entitled to you directly or as an beneficiary/heir to an Estate. If your letter contained A Limited Power of Attorney, we have determined that you may have entitlement to the money.
It is simple process for you for us to get started returning your funds. Sign and date the Agreement. Make a photocopy of your current identification. Then mail these two things in the return envelope provided.
To process the Claim, our office must recieve an Original and signed Limited Power of Attorney.
It normally takes between 80 to 100 days to recieve your Certified check from the State of Florida Disbursement Department.
You authorize us to represent you by signing the Limited Power of Attorney. We DO NOT go before any court for an appearance nor do you need to make any appearance before a court to recieve your funds.
The money you recieve is not subject to income tax as income. You will not receive a W-2 or 1099M form.